In other news, my little brother will be in AMERICA this week!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So glad he's out of Afganistan!!!!!
Now for "the single life of a RESIDENT wife"
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Svend's first weekend back home (his last 4 weeks have been 7-day work weeks, leaving at 5am and coming home around 9pm). We get to celebrate our first Sunday together with singing in church-hehe. Today is the primary program. I'm really excited. Mainly because I'm REALLY hoping our neighbor comes. I told her how we are singing and Tally is in a little group singing and of course Bergen will be "singing" with everyone...so praying she comes! She is the sweetest neighbor EVER and the kids adore her. We've invited her before but things always come up...today she has to take her son to work at 11:45 and for whatever reason is scared she won't make 1pm church!! I think she's kind of nervous...she was hoping there would be a DVD of the "event" haha. Never heard of that before!!! haha. Our church is SOOOO different from evangelicals! She's probably expecting some dancing and shouting and rock music! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment