Now for "the single life of a RESIDENT wife"
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Can I just say how much I love my kids?! Tonight we were at the community aquatic center, compliments of my friend who provided us with free passes, and I was just relishing in the love for my kiddos. I LOVE having 4 kids! Love it! It was really wonderful when Tally and Bergen went down the big slide in a double tube together. Svend and I NEVER thought our kids would get to THAT point by the end of this summer. Tally, yes but Bergen, no. And Tabitha was smiling up a storm and loving every minute of it. This was particularly refreshing since she'd spent the hour before the pool throwing a tantrum. Brooklyn loved it too. She laughed and giggled in the water. Love my kids. Love my hubby! Glad he worked so hard and stayed late at work last night so he could join us this evening for some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment