The PTA sells the kids for $40... I paid $38 and that included the $10 backpack! I think that was worth my own shopping! Roseart is WAY cheaper than Crayola. I'm also glad the kids weren't with me because I hit some great clothing deals too!! 3.74 for JEANS! (for Bergen) and slacks!! I got Tally some leggings and shirts for 2.98 each also! Love TARGET.
I've always loved Target, but I usually still shop around like crazy looking for better deals...today I realized WHY so many families shop there...
#1. Better quality than walmart
#2. Their mark downs are way better than walmart
#3. They actually open several checkout lanes so you can get in and out quickly
So, while the original price is not always as cheap, I really think their sales are worth it...especially now that I have 4 tag-a-longs and really don't have the time (or energy) to go to several stores...
No comments:
Post a Comment