Friday, July 15, 2011

I've said it once and I'll say it again...

BODYROCK.TV is AWESOME!!! I'm not weighing myself for 2 more weeks, but I'm hoping to see some results after 3 weeks total... loving it.

which made me think today (as I was showering and realized my arms were too tired to even wash my hair!), that you can have all the exercise equipment in the world, but unless you do something with it, it's just junk.

2 comments:

  1. so what kind of things do you do? And what is the website for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.bodyrock.tv
    it's a mix of things. it's jumprope, ball, alot of it is just your body... they have things but starting out I've just used my body instead of adding weights. It's interval training. so 20 secs work and 10 seconds rest... today was squats and abs and jumping in place. I don't use a jumprope yet... so i just pretend with my hands :) It's nice because she posts a new workout every day...so you don't know what's coming! way better than the "same old same old"

    ReplyDelete