Grateful that a friend figured out what I needed...a good room change. The ONE thing I have control over in my life right now. So...my living room is completely different and it feels good. Of course with rearranging comes decluttering...so that's always refreshing as well. I was definitly less mopey by the end of the day and didn't feel like crying :) The kids were a joy to me by the end of the day instead of a burden.
Sweets is still sick. Fever struck again last night (BOO!!!) but woke up fever free this morning :) So we'll just see how it goes. I've decided he has Mumps --haha. Because it fits her symptoms... and she hasn't been vaccinated for it yet. The only problem with that diagnosis is "where on earth would she have gotten it from?" Apparently it has an incubation period of 3 weeks... so it's probably NOT mumps...but that's all I got--and it's better than the "cold" theory to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment