Friday, February 4, 2011

I love my kids. I really do. Last night was hard... went to bed at 10 but couldn't fall asleep. At 2:30 Sweets woke up coughing. I pulled her in bed with me and there she "slept" all night...except every 30 min I was awakened by her sad hacking cough. Poor kid. She's feeling better this afternoon...but nights and mornings are her worst, so we'll see :)

I went to Target with a friend--SO NEEDED!!! I also got a $20 gift card just for starting a baby registry!! WAHOOO!!! The best the part was that another friend came over and watched my kids for me! So wonderful to have a break. So wonderful.

Now...it's time to clean and then we're going to make cinnamon rolls (hopefully!).

By the way--I'm so annoyed with know-it-alls. Seriously. So. Annoyed. So annoyed! or the ones who try to be my mother when I'm nearly 30 and have 3 + kids...but since they are older and have older kids, they feel the need to tell me what I'm doing wrong...or whatever. Anyways, YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER! And if you were, I'd put you in your place quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment