yay!
No more clinic for Svend this week. WAHOO. Only cases...so today he has one at 9am and then he's HOME! I feel like we hit the 2nd year jackpot! Seriously.
and, Svend's parents called him yesterday to tell him they found a tablet at costco and were going to buy it and send it to him...um... ANSWERED PRAYER! Now we don't have to buy one and I don't have to feel like the mean wife keeping him from it.. AND we didn't ask...so NO CHAINS around our neck from the in-laws...
Today we're headed to get some paint swatches. I'm not painting. Just getting orange shades and grey/blacks to make some bats to decorate for halloween...now I don't have to buy construction paper :) hehe. Is it's stealing when it's free?
Got Tabitha a birthday present yesterday. She loves my little pony but nothing is less than $20...and ebay is worse! I wanted to get her a stuffed toy. no go. BUt then I decided to check beanie babies. They are so cheap now! well...cheap for a beanie baby. She also loves the chipmunks...so Brittney is on her way! $5! I'm excited for her to get here... 2 weeks til Tabitha's birthday :)
I'm thinking I'll be buying more of the chipmunks for Christmas/birthdays once the other kids see them...
2 days til pay day. We had "bonus check" last time so surprisingly we have about $300 still in the bank...which is an AMAZING FEELING!!! Of course, I only paid our discover bill down $350 so we still have $500 to pay off...but nothing is due til October...so we'll pay the rest down slowly I guess... as long as we don't miss a payment and get charged fees or interest I'm good!
I've been doing 80 girl pushups a day. Today I did 30 real ones. OWWW!! More muscles used... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment