Thursday, September 6, 2012

svend got home at 11:30. I had given up to go to bed...but then Brooklyn woke up. Svend had to dictate so I came downstairs and watched soul surfers (from the library) while I laid with her and he did his dictation. He finished up at 1:00 and Brooklyn had taken off....
I went upstairs to find her...and found her sitting behind a sleeping Tabitha with a "demonic" grin (to say the least) just staring at her... and me. HAHA.  She is such a bugger! I Finally got her to sleep around 1:30ish...then I was in bed for a sleepless night by 2am.
Svend was gone at 6:30 and I woke up to Tabitha needed graham crackers (silly girl!).  Praying it's a GREAT day despite lack of sleep. Svend is supposed to have a dinner tonight but he said he's coming home to sleep...I'm supposed to go to a Hunger Games party...we'll see if I make it past 8pm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment