I prayed for a calling and we got one! together. SWEET! We have been called to teach a primary/gospel doctrine class to a young man with developmental delays and a seizure disorder. He's 28years old but has the mentality of a primary child. So excited! He is also, oddly enough, the son of our realtor :) I knew we were meant to be in this ward!
Anyways, we're excited and it's fun to see Svend excited about a calling as well. Apparently there are several other adults who attend the class that don't really "like" going to a regular class...so it could be a good missionary opportunity as well (something else I prayed for!). Also, the main purpose is to help this young man want to continue coming to church. So excited :)
In other news, we're going home in a few weeks...back to our old ward. I. am. thrilled! It's been an adjustment being in a new ward. I have zero friends thus far and then kids are at about the same level... Tabitha screamed again about coming into our "hotel" yesterday and nearly woke up the entire apartment complex. So sad. Which brings to me to pregnancy thoughts I've been having and so glad I am not pregnant. That poor child CAN NOT handle any more change in her life! So sad for her.
Anyway, heading back for a baby blessing... I told Svend we were leaving at 7:30 so we could be there 30 min early and get our usual seat :) Praying the kids get to see their old friends and everyone isn't out of town!
No comments:
Post a Comment