somehow we managed to overspend by around $150 this 2 week pay period and still have $10 in the bank. Wow. My pregnancy cravings need to stop..... I'm trying.
I drove 20 minutes to the bishop's store house and we all got out of the car...but the sheet was left at home. Put 2 crying girls back in the car and drove back home nauseas. I hate moments like that. I don't think we'll go again...to be honest. I just can go again today (I had to put $10 in my car just to get there) and tomorrow it's supposed to be 17degrees... and Svend gets home late so he can't go. Hopefully we can file our taxes soon...and we'll be set. Thank goodness for WIC. Today I got milk and juice and veggies/bananas. Now I just need to make some bread....
Svend is excited about the Texas opportunities. I really hope they pan out. Unfortunately his excitement has to be bottled up so non of his "friends" try for the same jobs...and his family can't know until it's final... they will have fit...but more of a fit and guilt trip if we told them we were actually excited and trying for Texas above all other states.
A few reasons I'm excited about the Texas opportunities...
We will be near family/cousins. The kids have had a hard time making friends...really hard time and their Texas cousins are by far their favorite. Sorry Bjorns... but it's true. For whatever reason, their Texas cousins don't push my kids away and actually include them... their Bjorn side cousins always exclude them... Well...they are all head strong...maybe that's why ;)
We can get a NICE house for under $200K, probably around $150K in the area we are looking at... we will have some property too.
We can live comfortably on around 65K and use the rest to pay off debts. We may go up to 80K just because... but we will be okay on 65. (I think)
It's WARM!!! THANK YOU! PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS FROZEN WASTELAND
The people are generally nicer
It's more conservative than the rest of the country...which I appreciate.
The schools are good
and I know the area...since I grew up there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment