Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you American Idol

for making it easy for me to test just how well I've taught my kids...

First, I have to say I have no clue who 50 cent is... don't know if I even spelled it right...don't know if it's a he or a she... and tonight didn't help that since there was both a he and she singing... maybe it's the group as a whole? oh well, who cares!?

Anyways, so .50 starts performing and it's a woman behind a curtain and you just see her skanky clothing and "sexy" dancing. I am about to open my mouth and Tally literally takes the words right out with "we do NOT dress like that." THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :) Happy Mommy moment. :)

Bergen was "watching" too and asked why...great mommy moment (and daddy moment) to explain how Heavenly Father made our bodies special and He doesn't like us showing off all our skin... :)

I just wish there really weren't "moments" like this one... but I'm glad I passed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment