1. I'm feeding Brooklyn while the kids and Svend are running around throwing everything in the living room into a basket I pulled out of nowhere to help in the effort to look presentable.
2. Tally keeps stopping to check the window.
3. Tally sees them pull up so decides she doesn't need to do anymore cleaning.
4. Bergen runs to the door to open it (they haven't even left their car yet)
5. I yell "do NOT open the door! I am feeding Brooklyn and they aren't here yet"
6. I think I'm safe...
7. Bergen swings the door open before they knock.
8. no warning! I throw and blanket over my self and take off up the stairs... back showing and hopefully nothing else! THANK YOU BERGEN!
9. I come back down stairs (composed)
10. Chit chat starts. Apparently our kids have not had enough adults over because the show off routines begin...
11. Tabitha is running around screaming and hitting everything with a big "hee-yaw!"
12. Bergen in jumping off every available chair
13. Tally suddenly needs me to spell everything for her picture she's making...
14. Tabitha decides she needs a new diaper. I change it.
15. She then starts having a tummy ache and complaining about the new diaper... so she's freaking out and having me adjust and re-adjust it.
16.Bergen is now running circles around everyone
17. Bergen stops to sit in the computer chair
18. Tabitha sees this and goes to "spin" him yelling "SET! GO!"
19. Time for the spiritual message...
20. Repentance.
21. Tally sits quietly (tries), Bergen keeps jumping off everything, Tabitha FILLS HER PANTS
22. Tabitha begs to be releived of the uncomfortable, stinky mess
23. prayer.--Tabitha is screaming at me to change her
24. relief. they are gone...diaper in the trash
25. Svend and I look at eachother and laugh
No comments:
Post a Comment