Yesterday I took the kids to Home Depot to grab some stuff... anyways, while we were there, I decided to grab some paint swatches. I had heard there are lots of ideas for art with paint swatches on pinterest so I thought we'd grab some then check it out later.
So, I let the kids pick their favorite colors. They were in HEAVEN! Tally picked some blue then asked is she could grab some purple too. I said yes and she beamed. I felt rich-hehe. Then, she said "well, I think I want some turquoise. I'll put these two back and grab these two over here." I told her she didn't have to do that. She said it was okay. I told her they were free. She looked at me and whispered "when I thought you were paying for them I didn't want you to pay for too many...but now that they're free I grabbed lots more!" :D
Love that girl! Love that she was concerned for my wallet and love that she loves freebies! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment