I am starting to babysit two babies. YES! TWO... BABIES!!! But, it's only on Saturdays, and it's not every one. So, I don't think I'll burn out too quick. And...it'll help us have a little wiggle room in our finances.
I am also (thanks for pressure and support from my dad) renewing my teacher certificate. So... back to school... we'll see how well this goes! :)
My little brother gets home really really soon! so excited to have him safe on USA soil!!! and, remember, he's SINGLE !!! :) tell your little sister's or old young women about him :) hehe. He really is a great guy and super sweet.
We had Tabitha's b-day party yesterday since my mom was still in town. She had a smile on her face the entire day! so cute. We ate dinner than opened presents and took the kids to Chuck-e-cheese. Then...home for cake. It was DISGUSTING! Literally. I made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting and crushed oreos. DIVINE RIGHT? Well, would have been, except I wanted a "dirt" cake and added gummie worms...still okay... but I added them while the cake was still hot... so they melted into the cake. BARF! that was the first cake that I have ever just thrown away instead of saving leftovers. Glad it was just our family!!! :P
Went to Tally's school yesterday and read a book. Had to weasel and beg to get into the classroom. Strange since it has an opendoor policy...but got in because I basically told the teacher, that I understood she didn't need help, but I have 4 kids and have never been able to go to Tally's classroom. Since my mom was in town, she was babysitting, so basically a once in a life time chance. I told her I was a GREAT READER and could read a book since Tally told me the teacher reads them a story everyday. That got me in. She couldn't say no. haha. It was GREAT! Tally was thrilled. Of course, when I told her I was coming she exclaimed "YES! NOW YOU CAN TALK TO ALLY AND TELL HER TO STOP BEING MEAN TO ME" .... I didn't see any real injustice going on in the classroom so that was good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment