Friday, September 30, 2011

Grateful for Sisters...in law.

Yesterday Bergen found the birth control.
B: what's this
Me: (what to say?!), that's so mommy won't have anymore babies right now (I'm trying to be more honest and not make up things...like how Tally still says she has "special dots"...oops!)
B: No! I want you to have more babies!
Me: Well, right now, mommy doesn't want anymore babies. It's too hard...etc
B: I want a brother... (now the tears come)
Me: Well, someday maybe, but right now, no.
B: I want a brother...tears....
Me: (change the subject!)

So, last night I talked to the kids about how every christmas I asked Santa for a new baby sister. I begged and begged. It never happened. I told them how I was sad but how much I love their uncles. Then, I asked them if I have any sisters. No. But I told them I have Sisters-in-law! I told them how someday when they grow up they will get married and Bergen will have 3 new brothers! He was really excited...even if right now it stinks.

But I am grateful for my sisters-in-law. Today I am grateful for Diane who showed me how to pin my bangs back...why? because a few days ago I cut them WAY too short... :P

1 comment: