Wow. Baby girl is having problems at school...feeling very picked on by her friends...ugh.
Bugs is very "angry" that his friend "stole" the dog from us b/c he doesn't understand that we were just babysitting and then past it on to another babysitter...
Sweets has 4 molars coming in... 1/2 of each tooth has broken through but not the entire thing....
BabyGirl is "teething"... 6 year molars are popping through and is about to loose her 3rd tooth...which is hanging on and falling out VERY SLOOOOOWWWWLLLY
When the sky is dark at 4:15 the kids think it's dinner time...ahh! They run around like crazy from 4:15 to 4:45 destroying everything in their paths b/c they think it must be dinner...so today I fed them a plate of dinosaur chicken nuggets with a big pile of ketchup in the middle. I'm such a great mom huh?! So by 5:15 they are done...but then by 5:30 they are raiding the fridge for food... oh well. I'm not making anything else tonight. Bugs is content on eating more carrots ... and sweets won't eat anything that doesn't look and feel like apples or string cheese.
Anyways, HIGHLIGHT of my day--50 minute massage!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!! It was divine. Soooo wonderful--though I did start getting nauseous at the end.... but it was wonderful and free and needed. So grateful to my friend was nominating me. What a sweetheart! Now to think of a way to pay her back!!!
tomorrow should be blast. The girls and I get to go spend our morning at the auto shop getting brakes on the car... not as fun as our morning swim together today but it'll have to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment