Saturday, November 20, 2010

fish followed by peanut m&ms do not mix.

It's really fun pulling an old lollipop out of a sweater.... love it.

I am amazed at how quickly the house can go from sparkling to completely trashed--with pure trash! ugh.

2 weeks down! We survived half way through. I have admit I don't think Hubby felt very secure leaving my pregnant hormonal bad attitude me alone with the kids...but we're all still alive and relatively healthy and happy though I could really use an attitude adjustment today (the peanut m&ms were supposed to help with that...but didn't).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess. I wish I could say something to make it feel better. I wonder if writing everyday would help. LET IT ALL OUT!
    That and cut yourself some slack. Seems like you are always trying to be perfect, but you are amazing when you are not perfect! Anyways, you can do this and I think you should ask for help. Your PPD can get worse and I wouldn't recommend holding it together for appearances'sake. Please let us know if there is something we can do; except for staying out of your business, cuz that might not happen.
    Love you and your kids and Svend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elisa.
    I am doing good. It really only gets bad when the kids are cranky. Tabitha is cutting 4 molars and hasn't slept through the night in a week.... ugh. But other than that we really are doing good. I've got some great friends that have helped me out a lot and we've done lots of kid swaps. It also helps that Svend is a lot better at calling me now (instead of waiting til he's done studying and too tired to let me vent for a bit). Mom and dad will be here tomorrow--hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete