My parents came for Thanksgiving! WAHOOO!!!! It was wonderful having them here. It was wonderful hosting my first family thanksgiving (sorry Mom if I took over too much!). Mom did do the turkey though (and WONDERFUL POTATOES AND GRAVY!) b/c Sweets kept me up the ENTIRE night before and I was still dead by 9am.
Babygirl lost tooth number 3 DURING dinner. After dinner we went shopping at Micheals to get some deals... :) Finished Christmas shopping for Sweets...so now I'm done! Of course I do need to get something for Hubby that actually costs $$ but I'm getting it for FREE...later. :) Oh, I completely forgot....
Wednesday when my parents got here, we went straight to a car deal and I purchased a 2007 Toyota Sienna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pain in the butt and caused a LOT of tears...and 5 hours total of getting the "deal" squared away...but yay! Most of the tears were from the financing I'd set up. I'd gone through a bank and they had to verify it before giving me the car...so I don't even HAVE the CAR yet! I pick it up tomorrow! Now...to sell my current car... cross your fingers!
We got the 8 seater LE. So, it's not all decked out, but it's what we could "afford" (our FIRST EVER CAR PAYMENT--AHHH UGH AHH!!!). and it's only 3 years old with super low miles. And I scored a great online deal that got me two dvd player screens that attach to the headrests...but it has one power sliding door (passenger side), power back hatch... drives AWESOMELY...and the middle seat actually slides forward 13inches so the baby can be closer to me...how cool is that?!?!!? So excited! Now..to go get some scotch guard!
Anyways, so Friday we saw Tangled--super cute! and then Bugs threw up in the theatre after it was over and our day was shot... BabyGirl did get to do some one on one time with the grandparents at "the Red Store" so she enjoyed that!
Saturday we headed to a little apple orchard that I screwed up the dates on...and we'd missed all the festivities...but the kids still enjoyed walking around petting goats, and going through the corn maze.
Today we went to church and then took the Grandparents to the airport. BabyGirl SOBBED I mean SOOOOOBBBBBEEEEEDDDD the whole way home and then some. It really hurts her and messes with her that we don't live closer like everyone else to Grandma and Grandpa. And she knows that we are the only ones far away.
That brings us to now... the kids are "having bad dreams" even though their heads haven't touched their pillows yet...so they are both in my bed kicking and complaining. I just threatened to have them sleep in the basement.... ahh! The best part is picking up a 5 year old and nearly 4 year old and putting the in their beds after they fall asleep in mine when I'm prego... it's getting "really fun."
Anyways, one more week... in 5 days we'll have more visiters--WAHOO! and then shortly after that Hubby will be home joined by his mother and niece.
and..the baby is crying. ugh. she already had to scream herself to sleep tonight b/c she was overly tired. maybe she'll stop soon..... please....YES!
So much to do this week...clean and prepare for more family, finish Hubby's Christmas presents before he gets back, steam clean Bug's carpets--that he so kindly puked on b/c he "couldn't find the toilet"--so sad. Btw, he took his barfing like a man. He held a bag and just did it. Little tears were streaked down his face but no loud noices or sobbing. Poor kid. ... Grocery shopping... pick up the van! ...sell the car!
and..blogger just deleted most of the rest...oh well, maybe it's for the best...except I do have to say--
LOVE MY PARENTS AND GRATFUL THEY TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR BUSY LIVES TO HELP ME AND GIVE THE KIDS THE MUCH NEEDED QUALITY TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment