Saturday, February 7, 2015

To Talia on your birthday

Today you are 10. the Big 1-0!!!!   You shared your special day with Bergen for his baptism and we are all grateful you did that.  Right now we live in Allen with your grandparents. It's been a tricky year of ups and downs but you're getting through it. Your best friends are Gabby Phillips, Hannah Secord, and Abby Anne.  You are a bit of a fashionista. I took you to the $1 jewelry store tonight and you were in heaven (along with your sisters!). You bought a cute necklace, some bracelets and a headband.  and a bow ring.

You asked me to buy you a panda bear for your birthday. I got you one, and a camera. When I went to buy your camera battery, it was a lot of money but I wanted you to have it since you LOVE recording and taking pictures. I asked if you really wanted the camera or something else. you said "mom, if it's too much money it's okay. I don't need it."   We were even at the restaurant and I asked you if you wanted somehting. You said, yes. Then, you asked if it cost extra because if it did, you didn't need it. OH SWEET GIRL. You are so grown up at this young age!! You are so selfless. You try your hardest and we relaly do see that.  You are such a great big sister and your siblings ADORE you.

Thank you so much for letting me be your mom...it's a learning experience for us both!!!  I love you so much.  Lately you've been asking to just hang out with me and talk. I love that. I'm so glad you actually want to be with me. I hope I can do better at dropping everytihng to just hang out and talk with you too.  I love you! Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment