We haven't told the kids yet. I think we'll save it for tonight. Tomorrow we are headed to a "wake" for Svend's boss's mother. This will be a weekend focused on Eternal Families and where we go after we have spent our time on earth. Grateful for the amazing TRUTH.
Now for "the single life of a RESIDENT wife"
Friday, January 27, 2012
Eternal Families
No matter how big our trials seem in life, we would never trade them. Svend's cousins lost their dad this morning to leukemia. Svend's dad lost his brother. Svend's grandmother lost her son, not even two years after losing her husband. How sad. How horrible sad. I have been talking to the kids about this alot since Uncle Andy has been in our prayers for several months now...and last night I told them that he was going to be living with Heavenly FAther soon. Bergen was very upset. He said "now I will never get to see him!" Tally, in a very matter-of-fact way said "yes we will Bergen. He's he'll be with Heavenly Father and now he gets to see Granpa-grape."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment