Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am grateful for friends

who not only care enough to have concern, but care enough to take the next step and call...then take another step and surprise me at my hardest time of day...bedtime with the kids. Grateful.


well, so waking up at 4am proved productive. However, at 1:30 I had already put Sweets down for a nap and Babygirl was at school...so I convinced Bugs to come up and take a nap.. we slept...and slept...and I finally woke up... and have 15 minutes to get to the bus stop for BabyGirl! AHH! But man it was nice to all just crash!!!!
We ate a snack and then went to see Santa and make a craft. That was fun. We got home and the doorbell rang. My friend! YAY!!! (especially since it wasn't some crazy person!). I don't know what I enjoyed most... the fact that my kid were taken care of or watching my caffinated friend wrestly my kids! :) It was actually a good end to the day. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I finished most of hubby's christmas present...good b/c this was really my last night to do it... without him home...well, possibly tomorrow I can get some stuff done. I like it. Anyways, tomorrow... store.home.clean.BROTHER AND SIL in town!! WAHOOO!!! Can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment