my brother's house has termites. He loast his job last month...their living room is being pieced back together... Ummm yeah, someone is always worse off than you!
we are doing well. I budgeted for the next 2 months and we should be out of our hole with a little wiggle room in 6 weeks. Right now we are living on credit but our next paycheck should have a bit of a surplus and as we get things figured out we'll be better and better each month.
kids are out of school. Bergen had his eeg today. That was cool and he was disappointed I didn't take a picture with all the wires on his head. He has mild tourettes symdrom aka transient tic disorder. He should grow out of it and the meds he is in are helping so much!
Svend had a day with 7 patients! Then of course the following day there were zero. Slowly but surely it's moving along I guess.
we are hoping to have a few mini adventures this summer since we can't afford one big one... So by mid July we should be able to do a few over nighters some where like Ft Worth or the time share :)
soccer starts for Tabitha tomorrow and I am her coach :) I played soccer with each of the kids yesterday. Bergen was before the bus at 6:30, Tally after the bus (Svend took her) and Tabitha was while brook was on the computer. After 15 min, she said she was tired and did enough...i am not so sure she will last tomorrow! Haha 😆. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment