Tally,
From my moment I held you, I loved you with all my heart. I remember the gulps of tears that came after the dr put you on my chest. I loved every inch of you. Your daddy and I couldn't get enough of you. Since the moment you entered our lives, we have been grateful you are in our lives.
Today, you are 8 years old. We are so proud of you. You have grown into the most beautiful young lady inside and out. We love your goofy smile and the sunshine that literally radiates from your personality. You are such a wonderful example to your younger sisters and brother. They look up to you for so many reasons. You are smart and talented. We are excited to help you and see you progress in your talents. We are excited and anxious for your baptism in a few weeks. How exciting to enter the waters and have Daddy baptize you as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Heavenly Father loves you so much and we know he is so proud of you.
Daddy and I are so glad you chose to be a part of our family. We are so glad you came first, to lead the way for your siblings. You fill our home with joy and laughter and craziness! We would be boring without you in our lives. You make everything an adventure and always look at the bright side of things. Thank you for being our wonderful daughter. We love you.
Love, Mom and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment