I told svend about our "deficit" last night. He's not concerned. And my mom still wants to fly me out to be with my family during Jordan's endowment...no matter the cost. And..even offered to pay for a sitter.
Svend doesn't think it will happen. Lets just say we had lots of arguing over this. Finally, I told him that when the temple is involved, Satan finds a way to sneak in and cause this contention. It's true. No doubt that if I stayed home, Svend wouldn't get called in AT ALL. And he's on 2nd call! Seriously. And...I know I can find someone. His concern is if he gets called in at midnight...no fun... for someone to take the kids. I just told him to have a little faith and stop being so negative. Prayer works!! Makes me annoyed when he forgets.
I know he's just stressed.
And...when the same situation happened with his brother, we were only 24. It's been 6 years and I admit I was completely immature and felt like we needed to define our marriage and show everyone we could make our own decisions...and that led to some scary times... but it's 6 years later, we've grown up a bit and it's a new situation. It'll work out. I'm going to Texas. I DESERVE THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment