Baby girl totally "Shushed" Sweets to bed tonight! My life-saver!!! It was bad enough that Hubby took off today ...but on top of it Baby Girl has had a fever for 2 days and so we had to skip church (or planned distraction!). So... we "movie-ed it up" and it was boring. The excited part of our day was when I had to take back the redbox movies... and Bugs proved to be quite the back seat driver! Everytime he saw a red light he YELLED "STOP!" --not that I was anywhere CLOSE to the red light... just that he saw one up ahead.
I think this month will be easier than last time. BabyGirl didn't cry until around dinner time and Bugs seems clueless. I'm hoping with a birthday and Valentines day we'll have enough fun things to do to help pass the time. Plus, we get to see the baby again at the end of the month :)
No comments:
Post a Comment