okay, yes I get angry about money. Svend informed me yesterday that it's okay to be frugal and careful and everything but it is not okay to let money get me angry. I am the worst at this... as seen when I freaked about about this pod lisence or when I spent our 2 week grocery budget in one shopping trip and started to tear up at the register...or when the other residents wanted all the residents to chip in $20 every time there was a birthday and for whatever reason, Svend was the one forking over the $140 every time...he did get paid back but it made me MAD...and it shouldn't.
So that's my "thing I'm working on" I guess. To stop letting money make me mad. In all fairness, I'm usually PMSing when I get mad about it... and my budget doesn't include chocolate
Which leads me to the next thing. I finally broke 160! I know...still overweight... but I have been stuck at 165ish for the past 6 months or so. I finally hit 158 two weeks ago. SO GLAD! I haven't weighed myself again...for fear that I'm back in the 165ish range... but hopefully not. The big kids are now in school (kindergarten is in the morning) so I've been getting them on the bus and then "running" with the little girls in the stroller. So far I've done it 3 times. And it sucks. I have always liked my stroller but now I understand why a jogging stroller is REALLY needed. Pushing 60lbs in a stroller that does not move with ease and turns horribly with one arm is really hard. So far my max is 30 min. Which... is sometimes broken up by a trip to the park. Sad. but atleast I'm doing it! AND I've been doing pushups (today was 80), sit-ups and squats EVERY morning before the kids wake up. I feel like my abs are coming back and I feel my arms getting stronger, though I am not fitting in much yet... oh well. Currently a size 10...but I really think the size 10 of today is like a 14 of 8 years ago. Just to make us feel good... I'll be happy in an 8. Actually I'll be happy when my double chin is gone and my belly is flat again :) My weight doesn't concern me as long as it's below 155 though I'd LOVE to be 145lb again...but that's where I was pre-Tally...
Speaking of babies... we are having another one. NOT yet! NOT in 9 months either. But definitely next year. It scares me ALOT, but at the same time I am sooo eager to be pregnant. Which concerns me. I don't know if it's because I just want to hurry up and be done with it or if I am really just loving the idea of being pregnant and adding another baby. We have always planned our babies...except Brooklyn so I'm trying to plan this one. I was thinking having a baby in June...but then summer with a new born stinks for the big kids... Too hard at the parks/pool/etc. And I don't want to be so super pregnant like I was with Tabitha all summer long either... so now I'm thinking October or November of next year. This stinks too because Svend will go to Europe for 6 weeks and I was wanting to visit him for a week...not that we could afford it, but there's the possibility. I guess we'll have one when we have one. 2 things are certain though: I am NEVER going on birth control again, and Svend will be getting surgery as soon as the baby arrives.
speaking of europe...guess who is supposed to front $3000 for the trip? Yep...us. Svend may not go anyway I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment